Search This Blog

Friday, February 27, 2015

Michael Miller

Have you ever felt like you were witnessing "That Moment?" I joined Greek life in the Spring of 2014 and I became a part of something much bigger then myself. Greek Life at BSU has taught me so many skills that I will take with me for many years. Growing, within myself, and my own brotherhood has allowed me to become something I never expected.
Today, we listened to Michael Miller, a man who's passion drives him to be great every day. He inspires students, he voices his opinion, and he shares his experiences with you that will help mold you into anything you put your mind too.
Tonight, he impressed me with his passion and drive for helping students. As an aspiring Greek Advisor, helping people grow within their letters is so important to me. Student's finding a home in their respective brother or sisterhood is a feeling we all found, and watching new members find that is what drives me to be someone who they look too for advice and help on their path. Fraternity and Sorority life is one of the most misunderstood, and under appreciated part of the social experience, throughout college, and the rest of your life. Michael Miller taught me something tonight. He taught me that whether or not people like or respect that I am a Fraternity man, I am proud of my letters and the letters of my peers.
Be proud of your values, be proud of your goals, and be proud of your letters, I know I am.

1 comment: