Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2013

First Day!


So even though today has been tiring NGLA is already off to a fantastic start. It started with an eventful van ride where we couldn’t find anywhere to park in the parking lot once we got to Hartford and ended with an awesome presentation by Phired Up. Since I am now a junior I have heard about how NGLA is and I can tell already that all of the great things people have said about it are going to be true. I have had a chance to meet our membership manager from headquarters, buy a new set of letters from the Greek Boutique, and spend an afternoon and night with amazing Greek leaders from BSU.  After doing all of these things I was lucky enough to see Phired Up for a second time, by now I think I am a little bit more socially excellent! Shira and Matt were amazing and I was able to talk to a woman named Trish that was in a national agricultural sorority. It was really interesting to learn about an organization that was based on something as simple as a major. While it is neat that when immediately joining the organization they had a common bond I am so proud to be in an organization where we focus on learning about all the different aspects of all of our different sisters. I am so excited to go to the different sessions and learn all about different things I can bring back to my chapter tomorrow and Saturday!

Lots of Greek Love,
  Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment