Search This Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hello Hartford! The Bears have arrived! This years group was pretty quiet on the ride here... Like really quiet and sleepy. I think I brought a van full of introverts! I'll keep them in mind and tone it down this weekend ;) I was grateful for my trusty co-pilot Steven who did a great job navigating despite not being able to get the GPS to stick.

It did not take long to find our gal Sadie who is wearing her nifty NGLA staff vest! I'm so proud of the fact that of the 5 years I have brought BSU Greeks to NGLA 3 of them we have had students on staff! John (rodriguez..not hubs) is here too making it extra special that 3 of the last 5 years have been with each other.

Phired Up opened up tonight which set the tone for a great conference. Now... A few hours of shut eye! Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment