Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Tis the Season! BSU Greek Bears head to Hartford!

Attending NGLA with a group of enthusiastic BSU Greek leaders is always one of the highlights of the academic year for me. I have always been so impressed with the caliber of student leaders who apply to represent BSU at the Northeast Greek Leadership Association annual meeting. This year we have a great mix of up and coming leaders and established chapter leaders from chapter presidents to colony president, to newish leaders and ready to take on the Greek world leaders, we have an outstanding group who I know will benefit greatly from the experience.

 I am looking forward to seeing some of my very favorite fraternal family colleagues as well as the opportunity to present a session with some of the best. I hope you will help us spread the word of our blog and comment (a lot) on what the students share (they love feedback!). Now to head home and pack! 

Fraternally,
Maribeth

No comments:

Post a Comment