Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Day 1: I got free food

Pretty sure I am contractually obligated to write this blog, I'm just here so i won't get fined. Today I learned I am terrified of airplanes. It also did not help that lightning was shooting from the sky. Other than almost dying it was mostly moving in other than the opening ceremony which was led  by speaker, James Robilotta, he made his session extremely entertaining and informative and his freestyle rap at the end was pretty fuego.
The most interesting thing that happened today was when I was eating lunch and the waiter comes up to me and says the man by the bar says hes covering my bill. In the same diner was a Pike alumni from Pitt and after some small talk he sat back down and before i left I returned the favor and bought his next drink.


Rush Pike


No comments:

Post a Comment