Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2012

Back To The Old Grind

Sleeping in until 10am this morning felt incredible after the information packed weekend I had. I was very nervous going into this weekend. I did not know many of the people that I would be going with, and I would have the responsibility of bringing back all of the information I learned to my chapter. I can safely say that all of my worries were gone as soon as I arrived. Kara had told me that I just needed to be pushed out of my comfort zone and I think that she was completely right. This experience was so rewarding for me and I am so glad that one of my sisters pushed me to apply. I learned so much information this weekend and I cannot wait to bring it back to my chapter. I think this information will be so useful to make our already great greek life even better! I am also so excited that I got the chance to know all of the other BSU students that went with me. I don't think I would have gotten the chance to get to know some of these wonderful people if it weren't for NGLA. I am also so happy that I got to get close to my roommates Kara and Erin. These are two women that I would love to keep in touch with. Overall, NGLA exceeded my wildest expectations and if I had the opportunity I would attend every year. Thank you BSU greek life for the amazing opportunity!
Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment