Search This Blog

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Reflection

Ever since I returned to campus, a number of people have asked me how the conference was. I felt immediately inclined to inform them of the valuable tools, strategies, and material I learned as well as how much it changed the way I feel about Greek life at BSU. However, I cannot truly say that this affected me to that extent until I apply everything I learned to BSU Greek Life. I feel that each BSU representative learned valuable lessons and information at NGLA, but our representation of BSU at NGLA doesn't end there. It is our privilege and duty to carry these experiences over to our campus and contribute to the growth and development of each individual chapter just as much as the entire Greek community. I'm grateful to have this experience, and I'm even more grateful to have represented us at NGLA 2012. The valuable yet tiring days at NGLA are done, but our real work begins tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment