Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Bears head down to Connecticut

Hi friends!
I don't really know how to start writing so here are some fun facts about myself for you to enjoy... My name is Kristen and I am a sister of Gamma Phi Beta. I like watching Disney movies, going to the beach and playing with my puppy, Lilo. But I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to write about our trip to NGLA thus far, so here it goes.

We departed school with the lovely MB driving us all the way down to Hartford in the awesome 15 passenger van. Surprisingly everyone fit, along with all of our luggage, which is shocking since Sadie, Amanda and I packed ridiculous amounts of clothes and shoes. Which probably explains why we are all rooming together. Our closet is full and we had to steal the boys' hangers since we used all of ours.

After we all unpacked, we headed upstairs to check in and do some shopping in the Greek Boutique. It's not like I needed more clothes since I packed a suitcase full already, but of course I bought a new set of letters which I love. Then we went to Subway for dinner and while walking there we almost died several times crossing the street since none of us wait in the crosswalks. It was quite an adventure. But we made it there and back in one piece. Then we picked out our sessions that each one of us are going to attend over the next two days...the real reason we are here! I am very excited for the sessions I picked, I hoping to learn lots of great information to take back to BSU and share with everyone.

Now, we are blogging and waiting for Playfair, which I am super excited about. It will be great to meet some fellow Greeks and hopefully some Gamma Phis from different chapters!

 I think that's about it for now, so I will end it here. Goodnight Bears!

Love from under the Crescent Moon,
Kristen

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure the blog should be about your personal fun facts haha, and glad to see you have yet to master cross walks:p I'm glad you're having fun:)

    ReplyDelete