Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Welcome to NGLA

Walking across campus from DiNardo to the RCC is usually a very easy trek across. However, today was a different day, due to a sunny hail storm. After loading the van up, it was a nice two hour drive to Connecticut. Once there, I had what will hopefully be the only mishap of the trip; finding out that one of my drinks opened in my bag and spilled onto some of my items. That said, nothing a wash and some stain-removal detergent can't fix. Once we unpacked, we went up to check out some vendors and get our materieals for the conference.

After cycling through and checking out the items for sale, the delegation went to get our delicious dinner at Subway, then, back at the hotel we began to divy up up the programs.

It was like a draft in there. It was fast paced, people picking their programs. Overall, I'm excited for the set of programs I will be attending, and I'm looking forward to making a ton of new friends through this conference. Lastly, I can't wait to be able to bring back things I learn at this conference to our campus.

-Big Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment