Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 2: The Short Edition

Hi friends! So today was so great, lots of fun and lots of learning happened! But this bear right here is super tired and needs to hibernate for the night to rest up for another great day tomorrow. So MB said it was okay if I just did a short blog tonight and I'll really blog it out tomorrow for all of you lovely readers. So here's the teaser edition (so everyone will come back tomorrow and will read what I mean by all this)...... Sadie and I's Starbucks Adventure. Buy In or Get Out. Small Groups. If you don't do bad things, the media can't talk about it. No more drama, change your perspective and stop making assumptions. Understanding your LGBQ Broters and Sisters. Check Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself. The Black Bear Saloon. Cheetah Footie Pajamas. Catchphrase. Sadie and I's Ice Cream Adventure. Soo those are the key words from my day, and everyone will just have to sit and ponder what I am actually talking about. I promise I will elaborate tomorrow. Get excited for it! Just know I am having an incredible time and am really soaking it all in. You can follow my tweets from NGLA at @KristenScoville. OH and I am super excited that Lexi and Katelyn will be joining us tomorrow! Okay goodnight Bears:) Much NGLA Love, Kristen

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're having so much fun, and I can't wait to read the details tomorrow! Rest up "bear over there":p haha.

    ReplyDelete