Search This Blog

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Reflection

This trip was a really good experience. I got to learn a lot of information and i really feel like i can better my chapter and the Greek Community in so many ways. It's time for change and that change is going to be a good one. By bringing some of the speakers to this campus and sharing the information I received I really feel like we will all become united for as a community. I am glad I got the opportunity for this experience and I couldn't thank BSU enough. I have learned the type of leader I need to be in the community and my own chapter. It is time to stop sitting back and letting things go and start to make a difference in Bridgewater. I am looking forward to the next year because I know how much things will change and get better from the information I took away from NGLA. I had a lot of fun with everyone that went and thanks again for the opportunity.

-Boyle

No comments:

Post a Comment