Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

The early bird...

A) needs some coffee b) has a 8 am meeting c) all of the above

C is the correct option my friends. Good Morning!! The Mariott sure does know how to make a comfy bed!! I wish my bed at home was this comfy!

I'm off to a conference awards meeting this morning and lucky for me the meeting is at Starbucks (phew!) Don't get me wrong, I am completely a morning person (ask anyone at orientation) however I am NOT a night person so by 10pm... I start shutting down and normally extroverted Mb starts to be a little creepy..

Anywho, I am excited to hear about all the Educational sessions the cherubs picked today as well as heading to some advisor sessions to network and learn some best practices.

I hope your Friday is off to a great start!

Go BEARS!

~Maribeth

No comments:

Post a Comment