Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

oodles and oodles of fun!!!



Hello Again Friends!

The elevator ride to Playfair was interesting. Probably about three elevators stuffed with Greeks stopped on our floor before one finally came that we could squeeze the seven of us into. Lets just say we all quickly became friends with our fellow Greeks in that elevator.

Playfair was so much fun!! It was great to meet some of the other awesome people at the conference. We had to hug lots of friends, sit on laps, pick people up, cheer, and even sing. I met another friend from a local sorority in New York which was exciting!!! The line to get on the elevator takes forever ... but its just another chance to make some friends :)

When we came back to the room we had a pow-wow until MB graced us with her presence after her fun was over. Lucky MB found out she has a meeting at 8:00a.m. tomorrow (thank goodness its not me). We made a game plan for tomorrow morning which always makes me happy since I am a planning queen :) and then we wished MB sweet dreams.

On the way back to my hotel room I saw a group of people walking down the hall. I asked them if they were Greeks. Can you believe it ... they were. What are the odds?!? (just kidding) They invited me to play JENGA which is AWESOME! They were all from New York (i don't know the school or their organizations because my memory fails me). Two of the cool peeps I met were boys who were also in a local fraternity in NY. I am so excited I made some new friends and got to play JENGA!

Can't wait to make more friends tomorrow and go to some really exciting sessions!! Get psyched! Good night friends!

TTFN ♥

Delta Love,
Sarah :)

2 comments: