Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

All good things must come to an end...or do they :)

Dear fellow Bears,

I have learned a lot this weekend. I have learned that becoming a Greek is the best thing I have ever done with my life. I can sit back and say that NGLA, Sigma Pi, and OSIL has strongly led to the development of myself, my leadership capacity, and my passion for doing the right thing. I can only hope our Greek Community, and our Campus Body at Large can leave this Insitiution with half of those skills, becuase they will be forever blessed.

I dont have much else to share, for I can't full grasp the interpersonal change I am currently undergoing. I have a lot to think about and to assess, as my Spring Break Road Trip to Clemson Univ. and Univ. of Maryland will be the beginning of the search for Graduate School for me!

I now do know, however, that my passion is for Greek life! Maribeth clearly showed us all  how to have some fun, remain focused, become totally dedicated, and how to be willing and able to take on challenges. I will never forget NGLA, or the letters that are forever in my heart.

Thank you so much to Bridgewater State College for your active participation in helping me succeed as an individual! During one of the sessions on recruitment this weekend, David Stollman (who we NEED to come speak to our Greeks at BSC) quoted: "Expect More. Achieve More." I couldnt be more proud to be a Bear!

This is Max, signing out.

HOO-RAAAAH

No comments:

Post a Comment