Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Early start to another great day!

Morning Interwebbers!!! (not a word)

I'll make this one quick as the crew and I are meeting up at 7:45am to avoide the lines at Starby's and head over to the Greek Boutique so we can continue to stimulate the economy with all things Greek.

Last night we had a great pajama jammy jam. As mentioned before.. the later it gets the loopier Mb gets, I told you...I'm a morning person... not a night person (Ask Mickey Howard- RE: OL Camp 2009) So I had multiple laughing fits and started making up my own language in BANANAGRAMS, which I am telling you is a fabulously fun game to play.

The discussions of what they are learning are amazing, my challenge to the crew is to bring this energy and enthusiasm back to campus and positively impact our campus to do better, work harder, and raise the caliber of Greek life at BSC.

Ok, gotta run, us Bears like to be early because you know... Mb does NOT run on Greek time... Greek time is just an excuse to be lazy and well... we're better than that right? ;)

GO BEARS!

~Mb

No comments:

Post a Comment