Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

this banana has SPLIT

Hi Friends!

After our blogging sesh in starbucks a little loopiness began. As the night progressed it only got worse and everyone knows that more loopiness = more fun!

We ventured back upstairs and changed into our jammies to kick off pajama jammy jams in style!!! Once we arrived in Sarah, Max, and Jess' room the party got started. We had a great little photo sesh (please see MB's FB for proof) It was a fabulous time trying to figure out MB's camera timer. Next was snack time! Chips and candies galore!

And then the best part happened... MB whipped out the BANANAGRAMS! This is the best game ever. Especially because, if you know me, I LOVE word games! We made fun words (such as peh-courtesy of Katelyn Rapoza) while yelling fun words such as Dump, Split, Peel, and Banana! This is the new scrabble, folks. I called the bf-sicle immediately upon arrival to 1519 and told him of my discovery. We must buy this game.

Oh and MB's tale of how she got said amazing game was captivating! She searched far and wide until she found a lonely bananagram bag with no directions or price tag. After speaking to many Target friends, she got the game for, you guessed it .37! Woot! I am jealous!

I think I have started to go a bit crazy with the sleepiness. No big deal.

Now We are back in the room blogging and listening to count on me. I miss my sisters and the boy <3

Happy Weekend!
Aubree

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe she only paid .37! We sell that game at Walgreens for $9.99. haha So glad to see that all of you are having fun and learning new and exciting things!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bananagram story is a classic! Glad to hear the conference was a great experice for you and the other BSC folks!

    ReplyDelete