Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

NGLA 11 begins tomorrow!!!

I love, love, love taking students to leadership conferences so today feels like the day before a major holiday! This year we are taking 12 students to NGLA... yes double what we were able to take last year! Thanks to alot of fundraising, help from National boards, personal financing, and the support of our University we are able to provide this opportunity to 12 students who are passionate about BSU Greek life and making a positive impact on their campus and local community.

Despite my anxiety for driving the mother van.. I am overwhelmed with excitement for what is about to occur. Reading the posts from Max, Aubree, Katelyn, JMurph, Sarah, and Lexi last year reminded me of the amazing opportunities and ideas that came from their experience so I am so excited to be part of this adventure for this years group.

BSU Greek life has made some major moves in the last year and I have to say, I couldn't be prouder. As a professional in the field now for.. err... a while... it is so fulfilling to have students who really want to do better, be better, and leave our campus better. I hope everyone on campus, our family and friends, follow our journey to Hartford this week!

Don't forget to follow our tweets too! #NGLA11 :)

Much BSU Fraternity & Sorority Love,
~Maribeth

1 comment:

  1. MB! I re-read our blog from last year's experience too... reminded me of all the awesome things that we brought back with us. :) I cant wait to see what this year has in store for us.

    ReplyDelete