Search This Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2011

FIRST TIMER!!!

After a 2 hour extremely cramped trip from BSU to Hartford sending me back to the trip we had from the airport to our camp when I went to Mississippi this year, we arrived at the Marriott. I was a little unsure of what to expect. After just joining Greek Life in just October not but 4 months ago and already holding an Executive Board position and going to Leadership conferences it's a little scary. Although I am excited being here with 12 other members of our Greek Life here. Nothing's happened yet minus the excitement from registration. Turns out Panhel, Kappa, and Sigma Pi might be getting awards? I don't know. Makes me a little sad that I don't have a cool ribbon to wear on my name tag, however that just makes me want to come back next year to make sure that I have that Award Winner tag. Other than that the night has been pretty calm... minus almost being run over by an ambulance... but that's another story. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment