Search This Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2011

NGLA 2011!!

I'm super excited to be at NGLA 2011 with some of the best leaders of our Greek community at BSU. These next few days are going to be so much fun, I get to meet other sisters of Delta Phi Epsilon and I get to go to so many different sessions that will not only help me become a better Greek leader, but the sessions will also help the BSU Greek community as a whole. I think the session I am most excited for is about developing the a new member process (which will come in super handy since I'm the New Member Educator of Delta Phi Epsilon).

Today has been a crazy day. We had a 2 hour drive from Bridgewater to Hartford in a cramped 15 passenger van (I am never sitting in the back again), with MB at the helm. After arriving at the hotel and checking in to our rooms (and the conference), we headed out to get some dinner. We eventually ended up at Subway, our trek back to the hotel was an adventure (try to avoid crossing the street when an ambulance is flying down the road).

Well I'm signing off for the night, getting ready to go to Playfair! I'll blog more tomorrow.

~Diana

1 comment:

  1. How was Playfair?! It's a BSU Welcome Week tradition that we love :)

    ReplyDelete