Search This Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Welcome to Connecticut

Greek family & friends,

We made it to CT safe & sound with the expertise driving of Mama Bear/MB/Maribeth/Awesome Advisor. No worries Christina & Matt... she was a good driver... maybe minus the parking. The van was too long so its not her fault. It was also very stuffy in the 3rd row of the 15 passenger van and we got delayed reception for conversations happening in the front row... alas.

The most exciting part of the trip thus far was getting our registration envelopes... why you may ask? Because inside Aubree, Reza, Brady & myself's packets was........ AWARD WINNER flags. Which, for those of you who don't know, means that BSU will be getting recognized for an award or awards that Aubree & I submitted (we applied for 6 awards). I AM SO EXCITED!

We then took a quick trip to the Greek Boutique where I bought myself a pair of Gamma Phi Beta flip flops :) I can't wait to rock them. Maybe when we leave on Sunday... We are also going to be purchasing some super cute letters

Our delegation then took a trip to Subway for some dinner, delicious. I think I consumed too much food and per usual I made a complete mess of myself... One day I will be able to eat without being slobby.

Now we are back at the hotel relaxing for a little bit, PLAYFAIR starts in about 45 minutes so I tried to squeeze in some blog time.


Just in case you are interested in the sessions I will be attending I have listed them below... feel free to leave comments if you would like some additional information about a session or want to know more about it (I will obviously be blogging about each ed. session but in case I don't get too detailed).

Friday:
Celebrate Your Greek!
Building Better Brothers & Sisters
Dynamic Recruitment For Sororities

Saturday:
It's Time to Get Unstuck: Progressing Your Greek Community
Whose Choosing You?
NPC Judicial Procedures

Oh! And I can't fail to mention that we already had a run in with a fellow Gamma Phi Beta from the University of Delaware and Sandy Burba :)

See you after Playfair!

Peace, Love & Greek Life,

Lexipants

No comments:

Post a Comment