Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pack your bags!

Greek friends & family,

WE OFFICIALLY LEAVE TOMORROW! It seems so surreal! I can not wait to see what this year has in store for the BSU Greeks representing Bridgewater. I am hoping for another AWESOME #NGLA11 experience.

Last year I had the opportunity to represent the BSU delegation by being selected through an application process. The experience was so rewarding that I pulled a few monetary strings to pay my own registration to be at this conference, I wouldn't miss it for the world :)

Last night I spent sometime re-reading our blog and I cannot wait to share this opportunity with a delegation twice the size. The inter-Greek bonding at NGLA is unforgettable and special. That being said I hope you enjoy our posts just as much this year :)

I must go pack now... since I haven't even started... YIKES! Good thing Mama Bear sent out a reminder email about what to pack. Let's hope I don't forget anything.

Peace, Love & Greek Life,

Lexipants

No comments:

Post a Comment