Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Review, Reflect, Relax

Greek family & friends,

I am back on campus, back at work and back to classes today. MB requested we blog-out with our thoughts about the whole conference.

This year was much different than last. I feel like last year I went with no expectations and was blown out of the water with all the information about how to make change and how other campuses Greek life functions. This year I went with expectations, challenges and ideas of what I wanted to get out of this year's conference... and I got what I needed.

Despite all the dramatically different tones of personality that were with us, I truly had a good time. I learned so much about how we can better recruit, how I can push forward through the "stuckness" of progress for the Greek Conduct Board and how I can utilize NPC Judicial Rules to make this campus better.

I can't wait to see what Post-NGLA will bring to campus since there were 12 other Greeks in my delegation who were just as pumped to make change as I was. I am so incredibly proud of my delegation this year and not just because we were upholding the best image of Greek life but because our Sigma Pi chapter won an impact award for Risk Reduction!

Stay Classy Bridgewater, and be on the look out for big things from the Greeks ;)

Peace, Love & Greek Life,

Lexipants

1 comment: