Search This Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Totally Psyched!!!

Hello Everyone!!!!

I am TOTALLY PSYCHED to be leaving for #NGLA11 within the next 12 hours. Like Lexi, I was given the opportunity to experience this last year and was able to work things out so I could pay my way to this conference because it was such an influential experience. Last year NGLA, I learned so much about myself, my fellow BSU bears and our community. It gave me the drive to better and help make my community grow.

NGLA empowered me to make some changes in my involvement and since last year a lot has changed. I have since helped my Greek community grow through expansion along with 31 other amazing young women. I am the first president of the Gamma Iota chapter at Bridgewater State University. Getting chartered was one of the happiest days of my life and it is something that I will never forget.

I am so excited to embark on a new NGLA journey with a delegation DOUBLE the size of last year. The information we will bring back along with the memories and bonds is priceless. I cannot thank BSU enough for giving all of us this opportunity!!! Please stay tuned for more posts!!! I cannot wait to see what this year at #NGLA11 has in store for us.

TTFN <3
Sarah

P.S. I CANNOT WAIT TO MEET OTHER DEEPHERS <3

1 comment: