Search This Blog

Friday, February 18, 2011

Greetings From NGLA

I have had an awesome time so far at NGLA in Hartford, Connecticut. I have learned so much already and it is only the first day of sessions. I am learning so much useful information to take back to my chapter to make improvements.

Today I attended sessions on recrutiment, scholarship, and risk management. I chose to attend these sessions because I thought they would be useful and relevant to problems my chapter is having back in Bridgewater. I learned so many strategies to improve my chapters GPA because that is something that has particularly been declining lately. The recruitment workshop was also very helpful and I learned a lot to bring back on how to motivate everyone to help with recruitment. Overall I really enjoyed today's sessions and I can't wait to continue with tommorow's sessions and learn much more information to help improve my chapter and the Greek comunity as a whole.

1 comment: