Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2017

CVS is a really far walk

The ride over here started off singing to High School Musical 1 and 3, not 2. Then, since Nick had to pee, for the 10th time in an hour, we stopped and I got an ice cream cone. Finally, we arrived to the Marriott Hotel in Hartford Connecticut! Our first keynote speaker was really awesome! Her name was Michelle and she talked about really relevant stuff pertaining to Greek Life. Although, some did not apply to BSU, I feel as if a lot of other schools benefitted from the conversations she had with us. Catlain won a free philanthropy website to make raising money easier and I got a free bracelet that "changed by positive thoughts" - of course I thought about puppies and chicken nuggets. After the speaker, a few of us tried finding a store to buy some stuff from - but CVS is a long walk so that did not work out. But what really put a damper on my night was the BBQ place stopped serving food so I was not able to eat any apple crisp. I'm excited to shower and wake up early to get a fun drink from Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment