Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2017

Thanks for the memories

Coming home after spending the weekend at NGLA was bittersweet. I learned a lot about myself, as well as ways to help improve our Greek Community. I am excited to share my experience with my chapter on Tuesday. The sessions had greak speakers who shared inspiring stories and ways to improve our organizations. Although some of the sessions were not what I expected, I was still grateful to be there. I enjoyed getting to know other members of the Greek Community and meeting members of my organization from other schools.
Thank you IFC and Panhel for putting on a great conference, I can't wait to encourage more members to apply next year and see how our community will continue to grow.
I was honored to have been chosen to attend this NGLA this year and am thanful I had the opportunity to experience it. Spending time with the delegation made me realize what a great Greek Community we have at BSU and I am proud to be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment