Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2017

We need a working definition of casual attire

Day two started off nice and early. We had a opening key note speaker who was very energetic  and getting people pumped for the day.  I went to four sessions today and I found them for the most part extremely informative. Half way through the day we  regrouped and had lunch and it was pretty delicious for deli meats. Then we broke back up to go to different sessions to cover all of them because we have a good amount of delegates here. The one session that stood out was about recruiting because it is the first time since I joined greek life that I heard something different in a recruitment presentation. After our seminars we all went back to the hotel to change in to casual wear for dinner. Except Tristen, John , Frankie and myself apparently have different definitions of casual so we just wore our shirts and ties. We went to dinner at Bears( a different bears then yesterday sadly ) the food was good but no where near the Bears BBQ from yesterday. We had Pajama Jammie Jam tonight , we ate snacks and played heads up, which I learned I am amazing at it but I had great partners acting the stuff out. They left the snacks which I am happy about. I have learned two very important unrelated things so far tho.
Conference centers do not offer free wifi?!?!?!?!
Tristen kicks in his sleep


No comments:

Post a Comment