Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2017

That's a wrap!

I can't believe that NGLA is over now... It just seems like yesterday I received the email to say I was lucky enough to be chosen for this amazing opportunity. Although I can say the weekend absolutely FLEW by, it was filled with so much fun and so much learning. I know coming back from NGLA I am a better leader and individual than when I first arrived.

Words cannot express how thankful I am to IFC and Panhellenic for allowing me the opportunity to attend this weekend. I also can't thank MB and Emma enough for being amazing role models for me and all the other delegates this weekend.

Coming away from NGLA, I know have made amazing new friendships and have memories I will always be able to look back on. Without a doubt, I would highly recommend that every member of the Greek community should apply to NGLA in the future. It doesn't matter if you have a position or not or if you've been in your organization long or not. NGLA can help everyone grow as an individual and become more confident in who they are as an individual and as a leader.

I can't wait to share all the information I learned with my chapter and see how we can grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment