Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2017

Record breaking packing time

Today was the day, the day that 14 other BSU students and I embarked for NGLA! The conference this year is held in Hartford Connecticut. This has been the day we've all had marked on our calenders for months. Over the course of the past few weeks especially, we were graciouslly reminded by MB that we would be leaving  for NGLA on Thursday, February 23rd at 1:30 PM. On Thursdays, I have class from 8:00-12:15.
Rather than packing the night before, I decided to wait until Thursday after class to start packing. Of course after class, one of my friends asked me to get lunch with her. I agreed, knowing I was on a time constraint, still not packed.
After taking my sweet time eating, I finally headed back to my dorm around 1. With a few distractions and 2 resident lock outs, I surprisingly got everything together in 15 minutes and scurried across campus to OSIL.
Boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment