Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I took a few extra days to reflect, but here I am

So I took a couple days to really reflect on my experience. At this point, I'm in post-NGLA depression, that feeling you get like after a concert and it happened so fast you want to relive it.
I do wish I had more time to talk with the 39 incredible DPHIE's that went to NGLA including International Headquarters Officials who I had such amazing and constructive conversations with. I went to NGLA wanting to talk to local chapters and push my anti-hazing agenda, especially for my own sisterhood whose guiding principles are Justice, sisterhood, and love. However, I came, with a bigger mission, I came back to BSU with a new plan, a plan of action. I have been in the process of searching for grad schools, and now, my top choice is a school with a chapter of Delta Phi Epsilon, and my dream would to be their advisor. To lead a group of undergraduate women towards a brighter and more fulfilled future. I now have a great amount of ideas and strategies to improve my chapter. I've also gained leadership skills that will help me in any position I take on in my sorority.

No comments:

Post a Comment