Search This Blog

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Hakuna Matata

To reflect back on my time at NGLA I would first like to congratulate MB for winning the Philippi Award, your hard work and dedication to our greek community does not go unnoticed!

Secondly, I am so thankful for this experience as I have been able to bond with other members of the Greek Community making me feel even more comfortable here at Bridgewater. It was also really awesome to be able to bond with my Gamma Phi Family (Bree and Emma). I am so happy to be apart of such a tight knit community working together to be the best student leaders we can be!

Thirdly, I feel as though NGLA taught me so much about being a leader. The main point that really stuck with me revolves around the word Accountability. This is especially important to holding myself and my sisters accountable in upholding the highest type of womanhood and living our values each and everyday. Through scholarship plan advice, working with middle and bottom third members and the importance of improv in handling certain situations I feel that all presentations related back to being held accountable. As a leader I will use the skills and tactics to continue to improve and learn and grow within my chapter and in the greek community.

Lastly, I would love to have James Robilotta come and speak on campus. I really loves how he used humor and kept us engaged while still talking about leadership building, and privilege. His unique way of presenting would really make an impact on our campus!

Also, after reading all of these blogposts I realized that my NGLA peers are way more funny than I am and that Disney movie music is the best kind of music oh and dunkins is better than starbucks!

xoxo,
Kailynn

No comments:

Post a Comment